Shark Tank India has debuted in the wake of the American reality television show Shark Tank. The first Indian episode of the show aired on Sony Entertainment Television on December 20, 2021. From Monday through Friday at 9:00 p.m., fans may watch the Shark Tank India episode, as well as a repeat airing at 11:30 p.m.
Judges List of Shark Tank India
|Judge Name||Company and Position|
|Ashneer Grover||MD and Co-Founder of BharatPe|
|Anupam Mittal||Founder & CEO of People Group|
|Aman Gupta||Co-Founder & CMO of boAt|
|Vineeta Singh||CEO & Co-Founder of SUGAR Cosmetics|
|Namita Thapar||Executive Director at Emcure Pharma|
|Ghazal Alagh||Co-Founder & CIO of Mamaearth|
|Peyush Bansal||Founder & CEO of Lenskart.com|
- Ashneer Grover, the Managing Director and Co-Founder of BharatPe, is one of the seven Sharks on Shark Tank India.
- He was born and raised in Delhi on June 14, 1982. His mother is a teacher and his father is a CPA. Ashneer Grover is an IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad graduate. Grover was also chosen as an exchange student for INSA Lyon during his graduate years, and he spent 2002-2003 at the University of INSA-Lyon in France. The 39-year-old was awarded a scholarship of € 6000 by the French Embassy for his outstanding academic achievements.
- Grover worked as a VP at Kotak Investment Banking from May 2006 to May 2013, before to founding BharatPe.
- He worked at American Express as a Director of Corporate Development from May 2013 to March 2015, after which he joined Grofers as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). From March 2015 to August 2017, he was a member of Grofers.
- Grover’s most recent position was as Head of New Business at PC Jeweller Ltd. From November 2017 to October 2018, he worked for the company.
- In 2018, Ashneer resigned from PC Jeweller Ltd and co-founded BharatPe with Shashvat Nakrani.
- Ashneer has invested in 55 start-ups, including The Whole Truth, IndiaGold, OTO Capital, and Front Row, in addition to BharatPe. His net worth is estimated to be over $95 million.
- Grover won two prizes in 2021: Entrepreneur of the Year and Young Achiever of the Year.
- One of the Sharks on Sony Entertainment Television’s Shark Tank India is the Founder and CEO of People Group, as well as the Founder of Shaadi.com.
- Anupam Mittal, the son of Gopal Krishna Mittal and Bhagwati Devi Mittal, was born on December 23, 1971, and currently resides in India’s Financial Capital.
- He is a graduate of Boston College in Massachusetts, USA. From 1994 to 1997, Anupam Mittal majored in Operations and Strategic Management.
- Anupam Mittal married model Aanchal Kumar in Rajasthan, India, on July 4, 2013. A daughter was born to the couple.
- Anupam founded People Group after earning his MBA, which is the parent firm of businesses such as shaadi.com, makaan.com, Mauj Mobile App, and People Pictures.
- He is also the founding Co-chair of H2 India and a founder member and previous chairman of the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI).
- He also serves on the boards of LetsVenture Online and Zepo, as well as serving as an advisor to ShaadiSaga, Grip, and Kae Capital.
- Sagaai.com was started in 1996 by Anupam Mittal with the goal of providing a better matchmaking experience by broadening the opportunity to meet potential life partners.
- Anupam Mittal is an active investor who has invested in over 94 firms in addition to his ventures. His net worth is estimated to be over $25 million.
- Aman Gupta is the co-founder and chief marketing officer of boAt. He’s one of the seven Sharks on Shark Tank India, the Indian version of the popular American business reality show Shark Tank.
- Aman Gupta was born in Delhi on August 16, 1984, to Neeraj and Jyoti Kochar Gupta (Mother). He has 37 years on this planet.
- Aman Gupta is a graduate of Delhi University and a former student of Delhi Public School in R.K. Puram. He went on to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India after passing the CA entrance exam.
- Aman Gupta married Priya Dagar and they have two kids, Mia and Adaa Gupta.
- From March 2003 to August 2005, Aman Gupta worked for Citi as an Assistant Manager.
- From September 2005 to March 2010, he was the CEO of Advanced Telemedia Pvt. Ltc., which he co-founded.
- Gupta worked with KMPG as a senior management consultant from June 2011 till February 2012.
- From March 2012 to December 2013, he worked as the India sales director for Harman International, a Samsung division.
- In April of 2014, he co-founded Imagine Marketing.
- In January 2016, Sameer Mehta and Aman Gupta co-founded BoAt, and Sameer presently serves as its CMO.
- FREECULTR, Bummer, Skippi Ice Pops, Shiprocket, WickedGud, Anveshan, and 10club are among the firms in which Aman Gupta has invested. His net worth is estimated to be at $95 million.
- Vineeta Singh is a TEDx Speaker and IIT Madras and IIM Ahmedabad graduate.
- She is the CEO and Co-Founder of SUGAR Cosmetics, the fastest-growing cosmetic business in India.
- With a distribution network of 2500+ branded retail stores in over 130 cities throughout India, the company generated over 100 crores in sales in its fifth fiscal year.
- She was born into a middle-class Delhi household and simply turned down a job offer of one crore to pursue her goals.
- Sugar Cosmetics, a successful cosmetics firm she founded, is today valued at roughly Rs. 200 million rupees. Vineeta Singh is a Director at Quetzal Verify Pvt Ltd and a Co-Founder of Fab Bag. Vineeta’s net worth is believed to be at $8 million.
- Namita Thapar, the Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, is one of India’s most powerful businesswomen. While she is well-known in the business world, she first gained public attention as an investor on Shark Tank India.
- Namita Thapar was born on March 21, 1977, in Pune, Maharashtra. Vikas Thapar is her husband, and they have two boys named Vir Thapar and Jai Thapur. She attended a school in Pune, Maharashtra, and later earned her chartered accountant degree from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Namita afterwards moved on to Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business to pursue her MBA.
- Namita joined Emcure as CFO after 6 years at Guidant Corporation in the United States. Her work then expanded to include Indian business, and she is now the Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceutic.
- In addition, Namita is a member of the Fuqua School of Business’s India Regional Advisory Board.
- Serving on the TiE Mumbai Board of Trustees as a trustee.
- She is a member of the Young Presidents Organization as well.
- She speaks at prestigious forums such as Harvard Business School, Indian Institute of Management (IIM- A), ET Women’s Conference, FICCI, and others in addition to her work.
- Her net worth is estimated to be 600 crores.
- Ghazal Alagh is the CEO and founder of Mamaearth, one of the most well-known cosmetics brands.
- She recently made her broadcast debut on the popular show Shark Tank India.
- In 2010, she received her BCA from Punjab University and went on to attend an intense summer study at the School of Visual Arts.
- She also attended the New York Academy of Art in 2013 to study Figurative Art.
- Uvi Health has received 24.7 million RS in funding so far.
- MamaEarth is a chemical-free skin, hair, and baby care company that was started in 2016. The company’s net value is estimated to be around Rs. 115 million.
- Her net worth is estimated to be at $ 15 million (approx.).
- Peyush Bansal is the Co-Founder and CEO of Lenskart, India’s largest eyeglasses retailer.
- Early in his career, he worked for a variety of organisations, including Microsoft, and in 2007, he launched a new company that failed.
- Born into a middle-class family in Delhi, he went on to McGill University and then to the Indian Institute of Management’s MPEFB Management programme.
- After that, he worked at Microsoft, but his desire was to establish his own company, so he founded Lenskart in 2010. When it comes to investment, he is quite clever and intelligent. In 2012, it was named to the Red Herring Top 100 Asia list.
- In August 2020, his Feedo investments exceeded $ 700,000, and he also invested in dailyobjects.com. He started the company Lenskart, which is now worth $ 2.5 billion
- His current net worth is believed to be $ 1.3 billion. Other asset values and revenue, on the other hand, have yet to be revealed.
Official Trailer of Shark Tank India
Entrepreneurs of Shark Tank India
|Name||Business||Deal||Original Ask||Final Offer||Investors|
|Aditi Madan||Momos (BluePine Foods)||Deal||₹50 lakhs 5% Equity||₹75 lakhs 16% Equity||Ashneer Grover|
|Rutvij Dasadia||Electric Scooters (Booz)||Deal||₹40 lakhs 15% Equity||₹40 lakhs 50% Equity||Ashneer Grover Vineeta Singh|
|Riya Khattar||Outfit (Heart Up My Sleeves)||Deal||₹25 lakhs 10% Equity||₹25 lakhs 30% Equity||Anupam Mittal|
|Anish and Sagar||Popped Chips (Tagz Foods)||Deal||₹70 lakhs 1% Equity||₹70 lakhs 2.75% Equity||Ashneer Grover|
|Singh Family||Brain Training (Head and Heart)||No Deal||₹50 lakhs 5% Equity||No Offer||N/A|
|Pandurang Taware||Agri Tourism||No Deal||₹50 lakhs 5% Equity||No Offer||N/A|
|Rubal and Srishti||Fruit Checker (qZense Labs)||No Deal||₹1 crore 0.5% Equity||₹1 crore 5% Equity||N/A|
|Siddhant Tawarawala||Urine Bag (Peeschute)||Deal||₹75 lakhs 4% Equity||₹75 lakhs 6% Equity||Aman Gupta|
|Siddharth and Vinay||Energy Drink (NOCD)||Deal||₹50 lakhs 2% Equity||₹10 lakhs 10% Equity ₹30 lakhs Debt||Vineeta Singh|
Online Streaming Of Shark Tank India
- From its own title, Shark Tank India, Sony Entertainment Television brought the long-running show to India on Monday, airing the first of 30 episodes with the promise of seven Mughals, or “sharks.”
- According to Sony TV, the show got 62,000 applications from India, with 198 firms being chosen to offer their ideas to the “sharks.”
- Since its premiere on Sony Live, Shark Tank India has gained a lot of positive feedback from both audiences and firms. The sharks’ ability to make decisions and refuse advertising speeches excites the audience.
- Highly regarded entrepreneurs, on the other hand, have experienced numerous failures and successes each year.
The Shark Tank India show airs Monday through Friday at 9 p.m., with a televised replay airing Monday through Friday at 11:30 p.m.
Studio Next produces the Hindi-language show, which is presented by upGrad and powered by Flipkart.
Also Read- Kunaal Roy Kapur
Get Featured on our website
Balei Knight ( Suge Knight’s daughter ) age, wiki, family, and more
Posh Knight (Suge Knight’s daughter) family, wiki, career, and more
Adarsh Gourav ( Actor ) wiki, age, family, girlfriend, and more
Iman Esmail ( Dancer ) wiki, bio, facts, family, age, and more
Deborah Elizabeth Sawyer (Actress)-wiki, age, bio, net worth and more
Sukant Goel ( Actor ) wiki, age, bio, girlfriend, net worth and more
Caspian Feild ( JJ Feild’s son ) wiki, age, family, facts, and more
Tripti Dimri Wiki, Facts, Age, Boyfriend & More
Janhvi Kapoor (Actress), Age, Height, Early Life, Career, Facts
Jenine Wardally (Singer) age, wiki, husband, net worth, and more
NCR Days (Web Series) Cast, Wiki, Storyline, and more.
Anushka Kaushik (Actress) – Age, Wiki, Weight, Career and More.
Crushed (Web Series) details, facts, releasing date, cast, and more
Ambrish Verma (actor) age, height, weight, career, girlfriend, facts, and more
Shriram Madhav Nene (Madhuri Dixit’s Husband) – Age, wiki and more.
Arpan Kumar Chandel (King Rocco) Wiki, Bio, Salary, Career
Arjun Deswal bio, career, facts, girlfriends, and more
Srushti Tawde ( Rapper ) wiki, biography, facts, and more
Saloni Sanu (Kumar Sanu’s wife), age, family, facts and more
Couple Goals Season 3 (Amazon Prime) cast, story, episodes, and more
Web Series3 weeks ago
Trust Issues (Amazon Mini Tv) wiki, cast, release date, and more
Actress3 weeks ago
Alina Zasobina (Thai Massage) Actress Wiki, Age, Career and more
TV Shows2 weeks ago
Playground Season 2 (Amazon Mini Tv) wiki, cast, and more
Business2 weeks ago
Jugaadu Kamlesh (Shark Tank India) wiki, age, net worth, and more
TV Shows1 week ago
Rafta Rafta (Amazon Mini Tv) wiki, cast, release date, and more
Youtubers3 weeks ago
Akanksha Singh (YouTuber) Swagger Sharma Wiki, Bio, Age & More
Actress3 weeks ago
Rashmika Mandanna (Actress) Wiki, Height, Career and more.
Youtubers3 weeks ago
Bhuvan Bam (Youtuber) wiki, age, girlfriend, networth, and more