Chandni Bhabhda (Chandni Mimic) is a popular Mimicry Artist, Actor, VJ, Host, Dancer & Digital Content Creator. She gained popularity after her video, in which she mimicked Alia Bhatt’s Koffee with Karan episode, went viral.
|Real Name :||Chandni Bhabhda|
|Stage Name :||Chandni Mimic|
|Birthdate :||November 22nd|
|Occupation :||Lawyer, Mimicry Artist, Actor, VJ, Host, Dancer & Digital Content Creator|
|Birthplace :||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Marital Status :||Unmarried|
|Educational qualification :||Graduate;|
University of Mumbai, Maharashtra
(Bachelor of Legal Science & Bachelor of Legislative Law)
|Net worth :||Rs. 80-90 Lakhs (INR) (approx.)|
|Father’s Name :||Madan Mohan Bhabhda|
|Mother’s Name :||Sulochana Dadhich|
|Social Media Presence :||Instagram : @chandnimimic – 449K Followers|
YouTube : Chandni Mimic – 215K Subscribers
Some Interesting Facts about Chandni
- Chandni belongs to a Marwari Family.
- Her father is a Criminal Lawyer and an Astrologer.
- Her mother is a Hindi teacher and a writer.
- She has completed her law degree.
- She posted her first video on YouTube in 2016.
- Chandni gained popularity after her video, in which she mimicked Alia Bhatt’s Koffee with Karan episode, went viral.
- She mimics Alia Bhatt and Kangna Ranaut really well.
- On YouTube her video ‘I ordered a pizza in Alia Bhatt’s voice’ went viral.
- Chandni is a self-taught mimicry artist.
- Her favourite Actors are Varun Dhawan, Shantanu Maheshwari and Shah Rukh Khan.
- Chandni’s favourite movies are ‘Gangubai Kathiawadi’, ‘Soul’, ‘Zootopia’ and ‘Ratatouille’.
- Her favourite book is ‘I Too Had a Love Story’ by Ravinder Singh.
- her favourite Mimicry Artist is Jayvijay Sachan.
- She has struggled with Depression since childhood.
- Her classmates and teachers used to bully her school.
- She suffers from PCOD.
- She revealed on her Instagram story that she doesn’t drink or smoke.
- She is fluent in speaking Hindi, English, Gujrati and Marathi.
- Chandni loves dogs and owns a pet.
- Her eating habit is vegetarian.
- Alia Bhatt praised Chandni by saying “That’s one of my favourites. There is this one girl who imitates me, Chandni, she imitates me really well”.
- Initially, her family was not that fond of what she was doing as they wanted her to be at a safer side but now they’ve understood and really appreciate and support her with what she is doing.
Early Life and Education
Chandni Bhabhda was born on November 22nd in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, to Madan Mohan Bhabhda and Sulochana Dadhich. Her father is a criminal lawyer and astrologer, while her mother is a Hindi lecturer and writer.
There was a day when her school teacher yelled at her, leaving her feeling numb. Her classmates used to bully her, which made her dislike going to school. Chandni has struggled with depression since childhood. When she was in the 10th grade, her mother took her to a psychologist who diagnosed her with clinical depression.
After completing her schooling, she enrolled at the University of Mumbai, Maharashtra, and earned her Bachelor’s degree in Legal Science and Legislative Law.
|Hair Colour :||Brown|
|Eye Colour :||Black|
During her college days, she simultaneously began assisting at an Event Management firm. Then, she was appointed as a host for the MI Live app, where she interviewed Vidyut Jammwal, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Hina Khan, Priyank Sharma, Jubin Nautiyal, Arjun Rampal, and Emraan Hashmi.
In 2016, she posted her first video on YouTube. This marked the beginning of her YouTube journey, leading her to post regularly. She also started sharing content on her Instagram. Chandni gained popularity after one of her videos, in which she mimicked Alia Bhatt’s Koffee with Karan episode, went viral.
As per the sources, Chandni Bhabhda is not a relationship.
According to sources, Breckie Hill’s approximate Net worth is estimated to be somewhere between Rs. 80-90 Lakhs (INR).
Chandni Bhabhda is a popular Mimicry Artist, Actor, VJ and a Host.
Chandni Bhabhda’s parents are Madan Mohan Bhabhda and Sulochana Dadhich.
Embrace Effortless Style with Two Piece Short Sets: A Fashionable Fusion of Comfort
Suiting Up Your Team: Finding the Perfect Baseball Jerseys for Amateur Players
Explore Some Remarkable Birthday Celebration Ideas For Your Kid
Calculating Damages: What Is Your Personal Injury Claim Worth?
MMM’s Tennis Gloves Game with Comfort and Precision
‘The Joy Of Dressing Up Again’: Why The Mini Dress Is Back In Fashion
How To Keep Business Operations Well-protected
GBWhatsApp Download (Updated) Anti-Ban Official
Design and Decor in USA: Furniture’s Role in Your Home Improvement
Boarding on the Himalayan Odyssey: A Comprehensive Guide
Iman Esmail ( Dancer ) wiki, bio, facts, family, age, and more
NCR Days (Web Series) Cast, Wiki, Storyline, and more.
Surthy Cooks ( Influencer ) wiki, age, family, net worth, and more
Anushka Kaushik (Actress) – Age, Wiki, Weight, Career and More.
Crushed (Web Series) details, facts, releasing date, cast, and more
Saloni Sanu (Kumar Sanu’s wife), age, family, facts and more
Caroline Brossard (Harish Salve’s wife) – age, facts and much more
Ambrish Verma (actor) age, height, weight, career, girlfriend, facts, and more
Trust Issues (Amazon Mini Tv) wiki, cast, release date, and more
Neha Unnikrishnan (Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s wife) Wiki and more.
Actress3 weeks ago
Let’s Know More About Loki Season 2 Actress Sophia Di Martino
Influencers4 weeks ago
Grace Tutty (Influencer) Wiki, Age, Lifestyle, and More!
Actress3 weeks ago
Where is Bigg Boss Season 6 winner Urvashi Dholakia now?
Business1 week ago
8 Benefits of ITIL Certification
Actors4 weeks ago
Gagan Dev Riar (Actor) Wiki, Age, Career, and More!
Actress4 weeks ago
Noor Taher (Actress) Wiki, Age, Career, Family, and More!
Actress3 weeks ago
Let’s know more about Karuna Pandey- Age, Bio, Career and more!
Influencers4 weeks ago
Kat Zoe Clark (TikTok Star) Wiki, Career, Net Worth, Bio, And More!