Arjun Sachin Tendulkar is an Indian cricketer and the son of Sachin Tendulkar. He is a left-handed fast bowler and left-handed batsman. His Under-19 debut for India was against Sri Lanka in 2018. He made his Twenty20 debut on 15 January 2021 for Mumbai in the 2020–21 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy against Haryana. On debut, he took one wicket for 34 runs from three overs.
About Arjun Tendulkar
|Born||24 September 1999|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 years|
|International debut||ODI– Did Not Play|
Test– Did Not Play
T20– Did Not Play
U-19– On 17 July 2018 for India U-19 against Sri Lanka U-19 at Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo
|Height||centimeters- 191 cm|
in meters- 1.91 m
in feet inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body measurements||Chest: 36 Inches|
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
Early life and education
Arjun Tendulkar was born on 24 September 1999. His birthplace is Mumbai, Maharastra, India. His parents name are Sachin Tendulkar and Dr. Anjali Tendulkar. Moreover, he has a sister named Sara Tendulkar.
Arjun on IPL
The Mumbai Indians bought Arjun Tendulkar in the IPL auction in February 2021. Moreover, ahead of the 2021 Indian Premier League. In September 2021, he was also selected for Mumbai’s senior squad for the first time. Furthermore, he was included in Mumbai’s 22-man Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy squad. However, Arjun was later ruled out of the 2021 IPL due to injury. Then, in February 2022, he was again bought by the Mumbai Indians, this time in the auction for the 2022 Indian Premier League tournament.
Arjun Tendulkar in Mumbai T20 league
Arjun was bought by the Aakash Tigers MWS team of the T20 Mumbai League for a stunning INR 5 lakh in 2019. The captain of his U-19 team, Anuj Rawat, and teammate Atharva Taide spoke to Sportstar about their talented Arjun.
“He can clock up to 140 km and above. He is swift; instrumental on green wickets. Arjun can bowl the knuckleball; he can use it wisely. He can also swing the ball and keep the batsman under pressure.” said Rawat.
His other works
At the Cooch Behar Trophy 2017-18, Arjun Tendulkar took 19 wickets in just five games for Mumbai. It was done Under-19 and impressed everyone. Moreover, he experimented with his batting. Furthermore, he opened for CCI XI in Adelaide and scored 48. He was also picked up to play against Namibia in England as a part of the MCC Under-19 squad. Also, Arjun picked up four wickets in the game. Then, he made his U-19 India debut against Sri Lanka in 2019.
Some interesting facts about Arjun Tendulkar
- Arjun Tendulkar was born to Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar.
- He was born and brought up in the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- Moreover, his father, Sachin Tendulkar, is a Cricket Icon and is considered the God of Cricket.
- When Arjun was eight years old, his father arranged for him a Cricket Coaching Club.
- He played his 1st match on 22 January 2010 at the Under-13 Tournament in Pune.
- Also, he is a left-hand batsman.
- Arjun is also a good bowler. In addition, in November 2011, he took eight wickets for 22 runs playing for Dhirubhai International Public School against Jamnabai Narsee School.
- He also played his 1st National level match at the Cadence Trophy Tournament in Pune in January 2011.
- In June 2012, he scored his 1st century while playing for Khar Gymkhana in an Under-14 match at the Cross Maidan against Goregaon Centre.
- Arjun was selected to play in a BCCI Tournament- Under-14 West Zone leg matched in 2014.
- In July 2018, he was selected in India’s Under-19 squad for the tour of Sri Lanka.
- Arjun, on the first day of the Youth Test match against the Sri Lanka U-19 team at the Nondescripts Cricket Club Ground, Colombo. Moreover, he claimed his maiden international wicket by dismissing Sri Lanka’s Kamil Mishara on 17 July 2018.
- On 15 January 2021, he made his Twenty20 debut when he played for Mumbai in the 2020–21 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy against Haryana. Arjun also figured in two matches during the tournament, picking a single wicket in each game. Also, his father’s last domestic game was against Haryana in October 2013.
Also read: Sara Tendulkar
Photo Frames And Wall Clocks: Timeless Treasures for Cherished Memories
Exploring Commercial Real Estate Loans
How Does Tattoo Removal Cream Work?
Shеrri Hill Drеssеs Trеnds: What’s Hot In 2023 And How To Rock Thеm
All You Need to Know About TikTok Live: A Comprehensive Guide
8 Benefits of ITIL Certification
Nia Guzman (entrepreneur), age, life, Daughter and more.
Sagar Rana (Wrestler) – Age, Height, biography, Death and More.
Vivek Choudhary (Social media influencer), age, personal life and more.
Arjun Bijlani Age, Height, Career,Awards and more..
Iman Esmail ( Dancer ) wiki, bio, facts, family, age, and more
NCR Days (Web Series) Cast, Wiki, Storyline, and more.
Surthy Cooks ( Influencer ) wiki, age, family, net worth, and more
Anushka Kaushik (Actress) – Age, Wiki, Weight, Career and More.
Crushed (Web Series) details, facts, releasing date, cast, and more
Saloni Sanu (Kumar Sanu’s wife), age, family, facts and more
Caroline Brossard (Harish Salve’s wife) – age, facts and much more
Ambrish Verma (actor) age, height, weight, career, girlfriend, facts, and more
Trust Issues (Amazon Mini Tv) wiki, cast, release date, and more
Neha Unnikrishnan (Sandeep Unnikrishnan’s wife) Wiki and more.
Model3 weeks ago
Urvi Shetty (Model) Age, Bio, Career and more!
Actress4 weeks ago
Elevating Your Smile: The Art of Cosmetic Dentistry
Actress2 weeks ago
Let’s Know More About Loki Season 2 Actress Sophia Di Martino
Influencers3 weeks ago
Grace Tutty (Influencer) Wiki, Age, Lifestyle, and More!
Actress2 weeks ago
Where is Bigg Boss Season 6 winner Urvashi Dholakia now?
Actors3 weeks ago
Gagan Dev Riar (Actor) Wiki, Age, Career, and More!
Actress4 weeks ago
Adi “Bambi” Benson (Lil Scrappy’s wife) Age, Bio, Career and more!
Actress3 weeks ago
Noor Taher (Actress) Wiki, Age, Career, Family, and More!